Ship Unloading Terminal and Loadout Facility
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Material Handling Rate: 1000TPH
- 1000 tons per hour minimum ship unloading
- 100 ton capacity surge hopper
- Truss & support design for 100 MPH winds
- Hinged belt covers provide easy serviceability
- Stanless steel dust collectors
- Stainless steel splitters, spouting, and chutes
- 150 tons per hour multiple loadout system
- Flowmeter weighing
Once involved in a project, Wilson Manufacturing & Design, Inc. makes the commitment to the customer to design and comstruct the terminal to meet each customer's specific needs.
Through this close involvement and commitment to the customer from the beginning of the project, Wilson was able to provide the design, equipment, and installation of the equipment for the facility shown.
The equipment utilized on this project was designed to provide the customer with the most dependable receiving and loadout facility possible.
The receiving system is designed to accept material from self-unloading ships ar a rate of 100 tons per hour of 62 pounds per cubic foot potash and transfer it to either of two 100' diameter storage domes.
The loadout system is designed to transfer product from either of the domes to a screening system which separates fines and discharge food material to various locations.