Capable of carrying 200 to 300 tons per hour of 80 pound cubic foot dry/bulk/aggregate materials up to 3" diameter (rates vary depending on the nature of the product being handled).
On four wheels capable of 180° rotation – self-propelled, capable of 120 foot per minute over compacted gravel at 5% grade – four wheel drive by hydraulic motors and torque hubs.
Unit is totally self-contained, powered by a diesel engine with a stainless steel fuel reservoir and engine block heater.
Valve body assembly to control all motions and articulation- placed at convenient operator level – includes controls for steering (forward and reverse), 2 masts (to raise and lower either or both ends of the conveyor), articulating tail sections, and 2 auxiliary valves. Also has an oil cooler, stainless steel oil reservoir, and electric tank heater.
42" 220 PIW 2 Ply rubber belt built in a channel frame conveyor housing:
- Vulcanized belt splice
- Vulcanized lagged drive pulley
- Hydraulically operated tail section wings
- Conveyor sections constructed to allow the escape of rain water and condensation
- Hydraulically operated discharge diverter to allow for stockpiling or truck loading
- Unit has variable height discharge
- Re-greasable return rollers on 10’ centers
- Re-greasable troughing idlers on 3’ centers to reduce friction and provide 35° troughing of belt to reduce material spillage
- Articulating tail with 15° movement
All mild steel parts are sandblasted and primed with a rust inhibitive primer. The topcoat is a low VOC, high performance, two component paint which offers good durability in a wide variety of aggressive environments as well as good color and gloss retention.
On 40’ flat bed, low boy trailer in two sections, or on a special drop deck, low boy trailer in one complete unit